Dailydave mailing list archives

Announcing metasm

From: Julien TINNES <jt () cr0 org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:11:50 +0200

We decided to release the first beta version (0.1) of metasm, an advanced
assembly manipulation suite written in Ruby under the LGPL licence.

Metasm features a cross architecture and cross platform assembler,
disassembler and linker.
It also has some advanced features such as remote process manipulation, a
GCC-compatible preprocessor and automatic backtracking in the disassembler.

We encourage you to take a look at the "samples" directory to discover some of
the advanced usages of this tool.

It is still under heavy development by Yoann Guillot and you can expect more
features and more architectures to be supported soon.

You can download everything at http://metasm.cr0.org, including the stable
mercurial repository or download it directly at
http://metasm.cr0.org/downloads/metasm-0.1.tgz

We hope you'll enjoy it!

--
Julien TINNES