Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: iPhone CPU

From: "Haines, Charles - AES" <Charles.Haines () itt com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:15:59 -0500

?
If you look at the keynote, it says it's running an Intel processor I do believe.  I'll have to double check on that
one.

--chuck
"The only thing more frightening than a programmer with a screwdriver or
a hardware engineer with a program is a user with a pair of wire cutters
and the root password." -Elizabeth Zwicky