Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Does Fuzzing really work?

From: Jared DeMott <demottja () msu edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:01:21 -0400

There is also a Toorcon talk about the matter:
http://www.toorcon.org/2006/conference.html?id=10

Which btw is the guy from appliedsec that Charlie pointed out :)

That guy is lame, don't go see his talk....hehe. :)  I was inspired by
the many flash demos this year at bh/defcon, so I made the GPF readme
into a little movie demo.  I'll put it up sometime in the next couple
days.  I'd never done any flashing, and ended up going all hog wild and
added background music and the whole bit... :)  Should have practiced my
narration a bit more, but I think you guys will appreciate it.