Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: OffensiveComputing

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:27:07 -0700

Yeh I suspect maybe someone from there saw the site and didn't understand
what the intent was. I guess wost case I get taken down, but I have like 6
offers to host me already so I don't think its a huge issue.

I'd be happy to work with CERT actuallly and share stuff back and forth. It
can only help the security community I think.

V.