Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: OffensiveComputing

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:35:56 -0700

Cool ideas, I really like the sandbox idea since I end up doing stuff l ike
that durning analysis anyway. My hope is that the security community will
bring active analysis participation to the site so eventually the
information  in each entry grows and the identification methods  get more
accurate.

On a side note, apparently CERT has already issued a complaint to my ISP to
have me taken down. I'll have to look into that one.

V.