Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Britney and Kevin are Chaotic

From: "Thomas Quinlan" <tquinlan () capitaliq com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:14:02 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: dailydave-bounces () lists immunitysec com
[mailto:dailydave-bounces () lists immunitysec com] On Behalf Of Dave Aitel
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:08 PM
To: dailydave
Subject: [Dailydave] Britney and Kevin are Chaotic

<<SNIP>>
Almost as puzzling is how Kevin Federline managed to snag Britney. It's
certainly possible no one else on earth could put up with her since her
life, as revealed by her own video-cam, is a painful combination of
being a traveling lapdancer and a fairy princess. Nevertheless, their
amature pr0n-meets reality TV show makes for good cathartic viewing,
especially if NTLM is rattling inside your brain. I've never been so
happy (and surprised) to reach a vulnerable function before, I have to
say. In some senses, where smarter people apply good hard work, I've
been applying a chaotic sort of luck, much like Kevin. Apparantly, it
works for both of us.

-dave

I think we need a "Best Of Dave's List" similar to the "Best Of Craig's List"
just for letters like this one.  ;)

Tom