Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Re: funny comments from Hack IIS6 contest admin

From: H D Moore <hdm-daily-dave () digitaloffense net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:11:12 -0500

Haha =) The system that they played with was only online for a week --
they got popped when the IDS showed an outbound connection from the box,
about 5 minutes after it was hit. Within an hour the box was rm'd off the
network [limited internet access from tokyo hotel room] and within two
hours I had a working version of the same exploit. If anyone else feels
like throwing 0day my way, its appreciated, just don't be a jackass and
DDoS the network after your toys have been ganked [ again ].

-HD