Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: VisualExploit.py

From: Dennis Cox <dcox () tippingpoint com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:28:09 -0600

Swordfish had the better visualization of the toolkit. It was a OpenGL cube where he added blocks of cool stuff like - "worm" and "512 bit encryption" all displayed on a really weird multi monitor setup. He of course was using Hollywood OS (still unreleased to the public - last seen in Mission Impossible II) while connecting over the Internet to a PDP-11. He had some trance music, expensive wine and Halle Berry.

http://mike.passwall.com/uselesstrivia/swordfish.html

So Dave if you could get some trance music, expensive wine and Halle Berry to come over to help me - I'll code up your exploit for dummies interface.

On Feb 28, 2005, at 11:20 AM, Mordy Ovits wrote:

On Friday 25 February 2005 05:26 pm, Dave Aitel wrote:
 > Basically, instead of writing in Python, you'll use a Dia-like
 > interface to connect blocks of things together and drag other blocks
 > over those blocks to create string generators, etc.

 That's all been done before:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113243/

 The question is: will yours feature Angelina Jolie?

 Mordy
 --
 Mordy Ovits
 Network Security