Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: [Fwd: Why I love Spike..]

From: "Mike Bailey" <mike.bailey () sunbladesecurity com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:06:45 -0400

It would certainly sell.  Make it really intuitive to help coddle the
Why would it sell? Do you think many people are interested in
fixing those pesky security problems? :-) _Before_  they are
reported to them? Nah...

Honestly, No, I'm certain they don't, at least not at the places I've worked
in the past.

The people that would buy it are not the commercial software vendors but
companies writing In-house use software. The QA and Admin staff at larger
Banks for example are who I'm thinking would buy it. Mainly anyone that
would get an ego boost from one-upping someone that gets paid more than
them. Devs don't want to believe they are doing something poorly so we know
they won't buy it. (no offense to you conscientious developers reading this)
Management might stand behind it as well IF it were marketed correctly to
the auditing staff.