Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Pentesters giving away Client information

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:10:36 -0700

That's just irresponsible. I can't even imagine ever considering doing such a thing.
I mean, come on heh. I'm very reluctant to say anything about a client network even
when i'm doing a pen-test (if i have a specific question). I have asked questions in the
past but definitly in no way ever connected to the client network at the time. That's
a good one. On Tue, 4 May 2004 19:58:26 +0100