Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.

From: monti () MAIL NETURAL COM (Eric Monti)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 22:40:17 -0500

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Riku Meskanen wrote:

I'll think that 3Com should be informed to release a security
advisory ASAP.

Sorry, i should have replied to this in my last message:

I made several attempts to talk to 3com about this but have had no luck in
connecting to anyone besides pre-sales support people who keep bouncing me
around between themselves.

The only email address I have been given for "support" is
webmaster () 3com com which tossed an automated reply back at me and has been
quiet since.

Anyone have any worthwhile contact info for 3com?

-Eric