Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Excellent host SYN-attack fix for BSD hosts

From: sod () command com inter net (Scriptors of DOOM)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:54:56 GMT

I'm not feeling particularly witty today.  In fact, I think I'm
feeling somewhat depressed.

On the other hand, ppl for HP/UX has a nice big hole, and that always
brings a smile to my face.  I'm more than willing to bet that it'll
make dozens of you happy, too.  All of us folks over here at the HP
Bug of the Week feel a special appreciation in the knowledge that
we're bringing love and joy to the world, all the boys and girls --
joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me (Sing,
God Dammit!  Sing it loud so people around you can here you!)

So come on over, let the love enter your aching hearts, and sing for
joy with your friends at SOD, http://command.com.inter.net/~sod/
where one bug a week is the promise we keep, lest our souls rot in the
stinkinest pit o' hell.

G'day.

SPECIAL NOTE TO OUR FRIENDS AT HP:

Hi there!  How are you?  Fine, I hope.  I'd just like to take this
opportunity to extend a super-special-spectacular invitation, hell,
make that a DOUBLE-super-special-spectacular invitation, to all you
folks at HP who make our lives worth living.  We appreciate your
efforts, and we're all looking forward to having a healthy working
relationship with some of your drones, geeks, and marketdroids in
the near future.  In the meantime, we at the HP Bug of the Week
would like to open our hearts and our Web pages to you all.  Feel
welcome to browse that lil' ol' Web surfer thing to that URL that
you see up there and snarf whatever your heart desires.  We do it
just for you, and for the hopes that one day we'll become multi-
billionaires with harems.  All we're trying to say, I guess, is
that we love you with an endless love and if you would just do us
the favor of paying us for the work that we do, we'd love you even
more.