Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SEX (fwd)

From: mouse () Collatz McRCIM McGill EDU (der Mouse)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 09:11:55 -0500

Tim.Herman () GSA GOV asks

I just signed up w/this bugtraq service about a week ago.  Can
someone tell me if this is the type of garbage that is typically
sent?  [referring to "WITH SEX ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"]

No.  It's a somewhat amusing parody of a well-known net plague...but it
was, and is, completely off-topic for bugtraq.  Mercifully, bugtraq has
so far been pretty free of such thoroughly off-topic stuff.

scott () spy org (Scott D. Yelich) replies:

I just signed up w/this bugtraq service about a week ago.  Can
someone tell me if this is the type of garbage that is typically
sent?
bugtraq has been garbage for about the last 8 months.  It's now
almost totally worthless.

I disagree, for what that's worth.

                                        der Mouse

                            mouse () collatz mcrcim mcgill edu