Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Syslogd on Solaris

From: Doug.Hughes () Eng Auburn EDU (Doug Hughes)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 1994 19:40:22 -0500

What patch level are you running at (jumbo kernel patch 101318)
most of the patches between 40-50 break syslog in one way or another.
I suggest upgrading to 54 if at all possible. It seems to fix the
syslog and other broken problems (like truss) without breaking
anything that we've noticed yet. (But we aren't counting our chickens
yet either. :) )