Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: CISSP online training

From: V3t0r0 <v3t0r.0 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 23:20:26 -0800

Shon Harris is excellent,you must read fifth edition cover to
cover(see isc2.org for changes that have been  happens since January
2012) , quick review  CISSP official guide 2nd edition(more focus on
software chapter and physical) is good.and if you have time, read
testking for preparing not DUMPing!! because don't work
because  it has broad domain it is important you don't force you
reading in small period of time ,i prefer 3 month is good for
preparing.good in English language is very important,careful about
your time at exam,25 of question don't have any score.
love CISSP and READ ,then you success.