Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: What are the costs of an ISMS?

From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin () commonwealthcare org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:12:54 -0400

I would consider 2 per 100 employees, but with the size of enterprise increasing, this ratio should increase as well.
It will reflect the increase of complexity of IT infrastructure and IT security functions . It would not hurt having 3
per 100.
Regards

Mikhail A. Utin, CISSP
Information Security Analyst