Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to monitor a hosted web server

From: fl0w3r <fl0w3r.2011 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:13:19 -0700

On 7/11/2011 11:47 AM, aaron.beauregard () gmail com wrote:
Second, the checks can also look for specific text on a page.
Thanks Aaron,
I registered for a free account and received the alerts when the webserver is down and when it came back! However I can't find the section where I can specify a certain text on a page... maybe because I am using the free version that monitors just one server? but that's exactly what I need monitor just one server, I have no problem with upgrade if I can have that feature would be perfect...

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1