Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Risk Assessment/Management Software

From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin () commonwealthcare org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:37:07 -0400

Raj,
Your answer is out of Risk Management terminology, nor shows that you are aware of theory of probability, statistical
modeling, and random processes.
Study and understand when and how you can use statistics. Risk Management automation is based on statistical modeling,
thus if there are no statistics, there is no modeling.

Regards

Mikhail A. Utin, CISSP, Ph.D.