Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: Risk Assessment/Management Software

From: Raj Shastrakar <rajshas () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:01:05 +0530

@ Ryan , We do some automated RA . but it is mostly in excel
spreadsheets. You can make one and refine it . I believe it has to be
organizational based.

@Mikhail, Risk is effect of uncertainty on objectives, whether
positive or negative , as per ISO 31000.
If it is uncertain, then it is subjective and it can be calculated.
ISMS ISO27001 talks abt it.  So it can be automated to certain extent.

Regards
Raj Shastrakar