Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re : Exploiting MS Access with SQL Injections

From: Stealth <stealth.infared () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:55:27 -0700

Thank you all for the replies with my MS Access problem.
It's much appreciated, I'll throw some more of your recommended tools at
it and see where that goes. The tables that appeared in the error
tracebacks seemed to have very random appearing names, at least ones
that wouldn't be obviously guessable (or short), but I'll see if there
is any more information I can pull out of it through some more
bruteforcing.

Thanks again list ^.^