Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewall question - how easy is it to get thru - Proof

From: Gichuki John Chuksjonia <chuksjonia () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:01:35 +0300

Google, FW Evasion, you will find much more information.

On 2/16/11, Max Chow <maxchowhk () gmail com> wrote:
Philippe

very simple, you will not be the only one so if I can found any one
like you, send you a mail, give you a usb with program or get to a web
page somewhere, then I can remote control your computer from inside.

So now you can calculate how long we need to do it..... Anytime.
because the vulnerability will be from anyone of any reason because of
any reason. ... Like a bad mouth IT guy get someone in the company
angry?

Max

On 14 February 2011 22:53, Rivest, Philippe