Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Evaluating firewall rules/policy

From: TAS <p0wnsauc3 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:25:07 +0530

You should try Firesec. It probably does what you are looking for. As of now it does not support checkpoint but pix,
pix Asa and juniper are pretty much supported

http://www.niiconsulting.com/products/Firesec.html

A sample report
http://www.niiconsulting.com/products/firesec/report.html

Hope this helps. One more thing this is a commercial software

Cheers!
TAS