Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Annual Security Awareness program

From: Corey Bobb <cbobb () accesso com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:38:33 -0500

We are not a big company, but for our compliancy, we have used an annual signoff on the acceptable usage policy and
within that document we put "Security Awareness" information that is designed to inform the users of various security
related issues as they apply to our environment.  According to our QSA that is an acceptable means of annual training.

Corey M. Bobb
Accesso
Director Network Services