Security Basics mailing list archives

Looking for job ERP Consultant

From: "harshvardhan shah" <noreply () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 03:28:07 +0400

Dear Sir,
       I am a ERP Consultant with extensive experience in ERP Iscala Implementation and functional knowledege for
the all the module for Johnson Control (UAE) and Sony Corporation(Jebel ali UAE). I have 4 years of experience in IT

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the opening with you

Qualification= B.E(computer science)

Waiting for your response

Sincerely
harshvardhan shah
my contact number is Mob No=00971503431561
Email id: harshvardhan.shah2 () yahoo com

If you want to delete your email id from my list Please reply to me with subject delete me from your list. Sorry for
this in advance

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1