Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Scanning Doesn't Work

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:56:02 -0500

Brian,
You are incorrect, my first paragraph reads what I intended for it to read. With respect to your comment, I feel that it is an attempt to discredit what I've written. If you disagree with anything that I've said and can provide a factual argument as to why I am wrong then I will change what I've written. If you can only attack what I've written by stating that its a matter of opinion, then its your opinion vs my opinion. My opinion is based on facts and years and years of experience, what's yours based on?

Doesn't Cisco also sell Vulnerability Scanning technology? If you 'd like for me to test its effectiveness against a real world scenario then I'd be more than happy to. I promise that my findings will be truthful and factual and you can hold my feet to that. Let me know the offer is serious and it stands...