Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to secure pendrive ?

From: "Jeremi Gosney" <Jeremi.Gosney () motricity com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:51:46 -0800

4GB for Puppy? Wow, that's a lot. I would be more inclined to use half a gigabyte, maybe a gigabyte at the most.
Anyway, what you wish to do can be accomplished with LUKS. A quick Google search for "LUKS on puppy linux" returned
some good results, such as: http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=32174&sid=c99e301cde5a5e7736a593ad63a2b9e9