Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows Secure Build Checklist

From: Mike Devlin <mdevlin () aisle10 net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:39:27 -0500

check out Centrify DirectControl
(http://www.centrify.com/directcontrol/overview.asp). Using it, you
can create group policies in your active directory to manage Macs
(along with a lot of other operations systems).

Mike

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:30 AM,  <jfvanmeter () comcast net> wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a task to develop a hardening guide for a MAC and to see if I can find a way to centrally
manage them. I've found serval hardening guides so I do see the guide as the problem. Does anyone know of a central
way to manage MACs. The Enterprise is a Win2k3 domain, do any know of adm templates that can be used?

Thank You in advacne //John van Meter