Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Inventory Tools

From: "Erik Luken" <eluken () pentarch org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:56:45 -0500

I'm no longer with that particular company, and I am trying to recall if I did try to expand it out onto the WAN or not. I want to say no, since I was only responsible for the hardware in the one particular office. If I recall, when it did the scan, it only scanned our network, and not anything outside the LAN.

Erik