Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows 2003 auditing tools?

From: dpetri () gmail com
Date: 12 May 2008 10:13:33 -0000

ObserveIT is indeed the only visual auditing tool available. It enables the administrator to get a visual audit trail
of what has been done on the servers, who did it, and where else the same action was performed. Since the product is
agnostic to protocol and software, it captures ALL methods of remote access to the server, including RDP, VNC, TS,
Citrix, Netop, Damware and others.
I suggest you take a look at their demo and download the product. If you need any additional information please contact
me either by using the above email, or at my first name, at my domain name (petri.co.il). On my site you can also read
a review I wrote after beginning to work with the product.