Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: International accepted framework for digital forensics

From: "Gleb Paharenko" <gpaharenko () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:23:18 +0300

Hello.

I can advice you to cross post your question to 'linux_forensics at
yahoogroups.com' as well. Though it is a bit Linux oriented :), but
there are enough smart people which can help you with general
questions. IMHO, forensics usually is a part of  incident response
practice and strongly depends on what was done during that phase. I do
not know standardized approaches to that but it may be nice in case
they exist.