Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: DNSs, MXs and RBLs....

From: Santiago Barahona <sant-bar () dsv su se>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:13:18 +0100

yep, your right...

that's why posed the question to the list...

I guess the company has accepted this risk de facto...

what I guess I will do is try to see how this may be included in a SLA... (mention that because the probability of having a degradation of the email service due to various factors... including falling into one of these blacklists by accident... or having problems with the other DNS... etc....)....

many thanks to all who answered!!