Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Call cabins with VoIP

From: "Diego Garcia" <diegogarciamendoza () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:07:31 -0500

Thanks for all the answers

About the satellite restrictions i have to check but that could be the
Guatemala provider and they provide voip service or at least that says
their web. But it's true i have to know that. Thanks for the info Jon.

Junaid, here aren't unlimited services on GRPS but now there are some
unlimited packages on 3G so there can be an option. I've a friend who
own one of this and i'll use his service for some tests. Thanks for
the idea.

And Sergio, yeah i'll use infinitum on some places in Mexico, thanks
for the warning about the SIP and Telmex, i didn't knew it :/ Damn
monopoly.

Thanks for all the info. And what you think about the procedure? Which
equip should i use? or maybe the pc solution with software clients and
usb hardware sounds good? I guess the skype and the gizmo prices are
nice.

Really thanks for all your advices.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Sergio Castro