Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: USB Endpoint Security

From: "Tima Soni" <tima.soni () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:26:44 +0530

Hi Karl,

We evaluated GFI End Point Security and found it was quiet impressive.
I am not sure if it encrypts the contents of the device, but you may
use other products like utimaco's SafeGuard LAN Crypt encrypting the
contents of the device.

Other two features you are looking for are available in GFI endpoint security.

Regards,
Tima