Security Basics mailing list archives

Borderline Security?

From: exboersma () perrigo com
Date: 21 Jan 2008 14:34:50 -0000

Hello. We were recently contacted by a fellow claiming to be from a Security Consulting Group going by the name of
"Borderline Security". He contacted us regarding data loss prevention solutions, which is a project that we've begun
doing preliminary research for, so it perked a few ears around here. I'm the person who's responsible for most of the
data gathering on the DLP project, so I was getting set to contact him this morning, when I ran into a small problem.

I can't find any record of his company.

So, I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone here has heard of Borderline Security, and can give a clue as to where I
can find more information.