Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: XP Cracking

From: "Joseph Seanor" <jseanor () cibir net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:51:43 -0500

Michael,

The class is going over a number of ways to recover the Windows XP password.
These include a number of ways to do this on your own, there will also be
some free software ways to do this and some paid ways to do this.

The important thing here is that I do not sell any of the software programs.
These are all skills that people should know in order to protect their own
data and to learn about the security of their own computer. These are also
skills that a Private Investigator should learn in the changing environment
of the Private Investigations industry.

This is a class I developed for Private Investigators and those training to
become a private investigator.

Joe