Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Examination Practices ?

From: "mgk.mailing" <mgk.mailing () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:15:27 +0000

m.farid.shawara () gmail com wrote:
Dear All:
I am really afraid from the CISSP Exam!
I already booked for the exam and 1 month is only remaining...
I studied well - took the official course - have a good experience in the
security field but still not feeling comfortable...

I need an advice for the best way, best guides, best websites to save my
time and have a good exam samples and questions...

Can you help?

Thanks.

Hi There

http://www.sadikhov.com/forum/index.php is a reasonable forum with lots of suggestions on methodology before the exams. Also what literature, practices etc may help. Cant help more than that as im still working up to the CISSP apart from to wish you luck.

mgk