Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: Securing Flash Games.

From: "Michal Lovas" <lovas.michal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:03:45 +0000

that hacking engine is a nice piece of software. anyway, with proper
data checking you should be able to prevent a misuse of your software.
you should never rely on what you get from a client browser.

you dont say what kind of technology is running on a server side. you
should do all the calculations on a server side of the software.
whether youre communicating with a telnet session, php script etc..