Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: dual password for file/folder encryption

From: "Mason, Samuel" <SMason () mt gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:24:16 -0700

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post but with chmod1777's email addy like that I had to send to the list to ask: If
you have a pure Windows environment have you tried the SSO option with Data Armor? It works and will log them straight
through from DA into Windows. Our issue is that Windows isn't our only environment and it won't chain password changes
thru more than one environment so my users get to complain about multiple logins but at least they don't have to
remember an extra password.

Samuel Mason, CISSP