Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: NISPOM Resources

From: ".d.m" <twofish () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:37:45 -0500

Hi Dana,

I think that if we did set up a user group like this, we'd want to do
it off of securityfocus.com.

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Dana Hudnall <danahudnall () hotmail com> wrote:
I would but I haven't yet figured out how to send something out to everyone
on the list.  Is there a group email or something?  I've tried
security-basics () securityfocus com but that don't seem to work.

Blessings,
Dana L. Hudnall
327 McCoys Ford Road
Front Royal, VA  22630
540-635-1255
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who
acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door, and deny Him by
their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds
unbelievable." - Brennan Manning

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me