Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Monitoring Software

From: "Noaman Khan" <noamank () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:27:23 +0500

You can also try big brother from bb4.net, you have option of their
professional version and free version which you can use for non
commercial purposes, they also got lot of publically written plugin at
www.deadcat.net on top of standard monitoring. This can help you
monitor pretty much everything.

Noaman

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Michael Gorsuch