Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: webdav security problem

From: Kunio Miyamoto <wakatono () todo gr jp>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:04:07 +0900

Hi.

 When WebDAV is enabled and don't limit to process PROPFIND method, you
can browse whole WebDAV enabled directory even if you place index.html
file to that folder(s).

 PROPFIND method shows property of target URL, and if target URL points
collection (a special resource in WebDAV definition, see RFC2518),
resources list contained in the target URL is available as a result of
that method.

On 27 Sep 2007 02:29:04 -0000