Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Network event viewer

From: "Nicholas J. Fanelli" <nfanelli () empire edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:33:59 -0400

Raoul,
A product you may want to look into is Event Sentry (http://www.eventsentry.com/).  We are currently using the product
to monitor event logs, server health and process/logon/print tracking to name a few.  It provides SOX, GLBA, HIPPA
compliance and allows you to archive the event logs to your database of choice (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle & MS Access).
 They also have a very friendly user Web Interface for Web Reporting.

Nicholas Fanelli