Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sharing internet through Citrix (or better solution) in isolated network?

From: Сергей Цапок <obilion () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:57:17 +0200

Hi!

Here's how you can build a solution using only Microsoft's tools, no Citrix
is needed:

1) Implement Windows Terminal Services
2) Deploy Microsoft Softgrid application virtualization platform
3) Deploy IE/Opera/Firefox through Softgrid to your terminal services
clients (each application instance works in it's own virtual environment,
like a sandbox)
4) Filter internet users via ISA server based on AD Policies for better
security