Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: GSEC Study Materials

From: "Francois Yang" <francois.y () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:21:19 -0500

I've taken couple SANS certs, and alot of the questions are based on
the content of the books.  some you should know are pretty general
where anyone taking such test should already know, but some are very
specific to the books.  There were times when i thought I knew the
answer but my answer differs from the books.  So my suggestion would
be to get the original material and study them.