Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Question - Closing Remarks

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:26:36 +0100

I have brought to light a working system that has been providing
another industry with able technicians with rarely a concern for
a lot longer then the IT certification
industry has been around.

Actually, you never told us what or who you're referring to, did you? Or
maybe I missed it.

The ultimate thing about the security industry is to question everything.

I quite agree. However, I think you went beyond that.

I will have to tip my hat to David and Craig. Though our views may
differ, I applaud them for taking up the fight.

That's the point. I never went into battle: I just tried to share some
information.
But thank you for the tip of the hat anyway.

--
David Harley CISSP, Small Blue-Green World
Security Author/Editor/Consultant/Researcher

        And finally, there is nothing about what I say that you should
trust. I can only present what I see and how I see it. It is up to you to
verify, perform your own research and come to your own conclusions. After
all, what do I know?

        Regards,

        Simmons