Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Partition Recovery From External USB Hard Drive

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 23:46:36 +0000

Worst case scenario you can always take the drive out of the external case and put it in your desktop for recovery with
conventional tools.  Most (all?) USB ext hdd's are conventional ide drives in an external case hooked up to a small
controller board to convert from ide to USB.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.