Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Multi-Factor Authentication

From: Zhihao <zhihao () root sg>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:30:22 +0800

You might want to consider securecomputing's safeword premier access..its
more affordable than RSA..it acts like a radius server. However, the tokens
they offer are event based. Another one you may wish to consider is swivel.
This one sends the OTP to users via SMSes..but if you got employees in
different geographical locations..the cost might run alittle high.