Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Re-design

From: Isaac Perez <suscripcions () tsolucio com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:52:07 +0100

Hi,
the first is to do a risk analisis, so you will know in what expend your
money and what to do before.
But think about network segmentation, like DMZ, segretation of internal
servers....
There a lot of things to take when designing a network like the one you
have, and if you have any security consultant will be very helpful to do
the right choices.

Anyway this two books are really fantatisc and will help you a lot:
http://www.amazon.com/Inside-Network-Perimeter-Security-2nd/dp/0672327376/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0184976-6156744?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173257213&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Information-Security-Risk-Analysis-Second/dp/0849333466/ref=sr_1_1/104-0184976-6156744?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173257282&sr=8-1

El mar, 06-03-2007 a las 20:22 +0100, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers