Security Basics mailing list archives

Network Re-design

From: "Tornado" <itsec_guy () bluebottle com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:07:07 +0530

Hello All,

We are in process of redesigning our whole network from security
perspective. We have around 400 workstations with around 20 servers. These are located between 2 locations and connected with dedicated P2P link. None of the servers are facing the internet at the moment.But in the forthcoming months we might have some servers facing the internet.
I wanted to know what are the considerations we need to take
when taking such a crtical activity. Are there any good resources on the net
which help us to get started?

Thanks in advance.

Click for free info on criminal justice degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJnQhOgsuK503hrQ7H84DhnARet/