Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how to block web messenger services

From: "Sean Krause" <archonlord () adelphia net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:02:29 -0400

Hi
You can also look at end point security products like Checkpoint Integrity or if you already have a checkpoint firewall (NGX) it will block IM no matter what port it tries to connect on (SmartDefense)
http://checkpoint.com/products/integrity/index.html

Sean Krause
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: RE: how to block web messenger services

Hi
Hi people

You try application control with product of sophos.

http://www.sophos.com/security/topic/application-control.html

Wilson Mosquera
TECNOAV